About Registered Nurse
We offer starting a pay at $40.00/hr for day shift 6a-6p. Sign on Bonus of $7,000k. Tuition reimbursement and tuition repayment plans. Free Costco or Sam's memberships. Free Amazon Prime or Walmart Plus memberships.
***Potential to earn up to $100,000+ per year***
The Center at Rock Creek is a skilled nursing facility that serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. With an all new Management team and skilled, caring staff, we are able to provide optimum care if a beautiful, hotel-like setting. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patients transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, state-of-the-art facilities
- Physician-driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Excellent pay
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision, along with the other ancillary benefits
Job Summary: The Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicates with physicians, care team, residents and family members effectively.
- Consults with the residents physician and the care team in providing the residents care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as appropriate.
- Notifies the proper staff, personnel and agencies when the resident is involved in an accident or incident.
- Answers call lights and assists residents in a timely manner.
- Administers services within the applicable scope of nursing practice.
- Is familiar with the rights of residents in a skilled nursing facility and act in a manner consistent with and respectful of those rights.
- Follows drug administration protocol.
- Performs charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Charts nurses notes in professional and appropriate manner that timely, accurately and thoroughly reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the residents response to the care.
Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state-must report any situations that may arise in which the license could be effected.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $40.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Loan forgiveness
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- Bonus pay
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)