Colorado Non-Medical Home Care Licensure

Posted on

Jul 09, 2020

Share This

CLASS (A) a home care agency that provides any skilled healthcare service. Agencies with a Class A license may also provide personal care services. CLASS (B) a home care agency that provides only personal care services. An agency with a Class B license shall not provide any skilled healthcare service. STATE REGISTRATION (R) The State of Colorado does not license home care placement agencies. Placement agencies are registered with the state. Registration ensures that placement agencies are adhering to certain minimum standards such as background checks for caregivers and insurance requirements for agencies and caregivers.

#listing_mgr{7 basic_search}#

Other Articles You May Like